Mengenai Saya

Foto saya
Can be the nicest, most down to earth person you know or can be a huge bitch in your face. Im a newbie, enjoy ;)

Senin, 11 Juli 2011

Hi :)

Hi..actually when I was making this blog, I was really confused what to write in the page titled about me and about my first intro..lol :p 
Well, I am Silvia.only Silvia and have no last name. Zhou is my Chinese families name.  
I am nine teen, I was born on October 27 1992 .
I am critical, straight, extraordinary, dreamer 'high-level', sleepyhead.
I am a Psychology student at Pelita Harapan University, graduated from President SHS ,social class. 
(Pls don't ask me what is President School, it's just another normal school with an extraordinary memories, not for student who wanna be the next President)
I am a Melancholic and super Sensitive..be careful ;p
I love my super dad and mommy.
I love my sisters and brother. 
(Angelia Zhou, Edric Megan Zhou and Calista Aurelia Zhou ,thanks for being a perfect siblings.)
I love all my friends.
I wish, someday, I can travel around the world. especially French, wait me

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar