Mengenai Saya

Foto saya
Can be the nicest, most down to earth person you know or can be a huge bitch in your face. Im a newbie, enjoy ;)

Senin, 11 Juli 2011

This is so ME

I'm just found this and feels so ME! lol

" I'm a liar because i wont tell you everything.
  I'm stupid because sometimes i'm wrong
  I'm ugly because my face isn't perfect
  I'm a pushover because I like making ppl happy
  I'm a loser because i'm a not friend with your group
  I'm fake because i'm too nice
  I'm weird because i'm not like you
  I'm fat because i eat when i'm hungry
  I'm clingy because i don't like to be alone
  I'm insecure because i care about what ppl think of me
  I'm no fun because i'm not always hyper
  don't try to tell me who I am
  because I already know... "

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar